While Michael Mackey, President of Everest Infrastructure Partners, has plenty to look forward to in 2020, the year he just put behind him was one of solid achievement and growth for his Pittsburgh-based company. Over the past twelve months, Everest added 200 towers and ground sites to its portfolio of owned properties and closed nearly 100 tenant lease transactions, adding significant incremental value for the company.
- The Expansive View from Everest
- Everest Acquires Wireless Tower Cluster in East Texas
- Everest Infrastructure Partners Announces New Tower Additions in New England
- Everest Infrastructure Partners Closes 2nd Investment Fund, Increasing Total Capital to $350 Million
- Everest Infrastructure Partners Moves HQ to New Address at Nova Place
- Everest Infrastructure Partners Acquires Wireless Towers from Frontier Communications